List:       linux-sound
Subject:    Realplayer, xmms shoutcast on Debian 3
From:       Joshua Lee <yid () softhome ! net>
Date:       2002-11-04 7:33:07

I've gotten RealPlayer working fine on another distro and even BSD,
but for some reason although audio files work video files are silent.
My audio hardware is apparantly a combination of intel i810 and AC'97,
so I've enabled the relevant modules.

A second, perhaps related, problem. xmms plays fine an mp3 on disk
but quickly appears and disappears when I try to open a shoutcast
stream with it using mozilla. I use the settings for netscape described
in the manual, and these settings worked on other distributions(tm).
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-sound" in