List:       linux-sony
Subject:    Re: [Linux-sony] OT: Max RAM for R600MX
From:       "Raphael Langerhorst" <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2003-01-30 20:07:30

Hi all,

As far as I know the R600-MX model was limited to 256MB when I bought my
R600-HFPD last August ... but, maybe things have changed since ;)
(and maybe you can remove the built-in 128MB and put in two 256MB
pieces, as mentioned by Jack Coates).

But this mail made me think of something...

HOW can I actually upgrade my precious piece of notebook? I mean, I
can't see any sign of a RAM slot or something. Do I actually have to
open it, or am I just blind? I would like to know this, because I don't
want to take it apart if there is no use in doing so.

greetings,

Raphael