List:       linux-sony
Subject:    [Linux-sony] RAM in Vaio R600
From:       Matt Foster <mattfoster () clara ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-12-07 14:53:49

Hi,
Does anyone know where the RAM is in an R600 (MX), I think it must be under the keyboard.
I've taken the HDD and stuff out, but haven't ventured any further, since I couldn't see an easy way in.
I there one? and if i can get in, is the RAM upgradable?

regards,

matt
 --
Matt Foster <mattfoster@clara.co.uk|ee1mpf@bath.ac.uk>