List:       linux-smp
Subject:    Re: misc question
From:       "Robert M. Hyatt" <hyatt () cis ! uab ! edu>
Date:       2001-06-27 16:52:33

Never mind the question.  Found the answer.  All in the "ip" command
which has no man pages for 7.1...  :)

Robert Hyatt                    Computer and Information Sciences
hyatt@cis.uab.edu               University of Alabama at Birmingham
(205) 934-2213                  115A Campbell Hall, UAB Station
(205) 934-5473 FAX              Birmingham, AL 35294-1170