List:       linux-smp
Subject:    Adaptec 2100S driver not working with ENT.
From:       "swsiinfo" <swsiinfo () hclinsys ! com>
Date:       2001-06-18 13:26:32

Hello all,
 first of all thanks to JUHA, Mark Hahn,Mikael Abrahamsson and all others
who provided the great help.That solved the pbm within seconds.
 This encouraged us to ask another help also.
		pbm is like this
  We downloaded the RED HAT 7.0( kernal 2.2.16 -22)driver for Adaptec 2100S
SCSI RAID card. While booting to the kernel 2.2.16-22 Enterprise , kernel
PANIC error appears.The same driver is working with SMP version fine.

	I can't find my driver module in the path
/lib/modules/2.2.16-22enterprise/SCSI while it is in
/lib/modules/2.2.16-22smp/SCSI directory.

  i wonder anybody could help me.
 thanks in advance,
   sumesh.

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-smp" in