List:       linux-smp
Subject:    Re: APIC error
From:       Alexander Schulz <news-innominate.list.linux.smp () innominate ! de>
Date:       2000-11-09 16:29:39

Robert Redelmeier <redelm@ev1.net> wrote:
> j.saito@wanadoo.fr wrote:
> on other boards?

I also have lots of them on a GigaByte 586DX with two 233 MMX.
It looses some interrupts too, mostly from network.
I am not sure if the board is 100% OK, though, it does some strange things
after I put a new graphic board in it for a few minutes.

regards
   Alexander

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-smp" in