List:       linux-smp
Subject:    Re: Experiences with ASUS P2L97-DS
From:       "Marco A. Montero" <mmontero () die ! udec ! cl>
Date:       2000-04-21 19:22:57

Hi All:

 I have this motherboard with Dual Pentium II 266 MHz for years.
It's a very good board. I had installed RedHat 5.2 to RedHat 6.2
with no problem.

	Marco.

Sangohn Christian wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I plan a harware upgrade from my preventium Dual-CPU MoBo to the
> ASUS P2L97-DS with the LX chipset.
> I would be grateful for anything you SMP people can tell about this
> piece of hardware resp. it´s components and their usability with
> Linux.
>
> TIA
> -
> Linux SMP list: FIRST see FAQ at http://www.irisa.fr/prive/dmentre/smp-howto/

Marco A. Montero             "Siempre se puede llegar al fondo del
pozo...
Ing. Civil Electrónico                        ...con una pala en la
mano".
Universidad de Concepción
mmontero@manet.die.udec.cl                                M.M.
-