List:       linux-smp
Subject:    GIgabyte Board
From:       Jose Miguel Buenaposada <jmbuena () isys ! dia ! fi ! upm ! es>
Date:       2000-02-17 15:32:19

HI !, I don't know if it is the best place for that but anyway,

does anybody work with a Gigabyte GA-6BXBU dual motherboard ?
I'm going to buy a Linux smp system with it or with a
Supermicro P6DBU dual motherboard. Any comments about any of
then will be appreciated.

thanks in advance.

P.D: I want to use Pentium III 550 MHz.

Jose Miguel Buenaposada Biencinto

Facultad de Informática                  | Computer Science School
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid  (UPM) | Madrid Tech. University.
Campus de Montegancedo s/n
28660 Boadilla del Monte, Madrid (ESPAÑA)| (SPAIN)
Voice    +34 91 336 69 47
e-mail:  jmbuena@dia.fi.upm.es
web   :  http://www.dia.fi.upm.es/~jmbuena