List:       linux-smp
Subject:    I earn 400 dollars every morning. Here's how. vyijg ygjyojx
From:       "Rosella Good" <info8 () ecom-universe ! net>
Date:       2003-08-04 13:43:05

Working 2 to 3 hours a day, I will demonstrate to you
that you can and will make $400 daily (minimum) from
the comfort of your home. (I do much more.)

This is for normal, hardworking people who want
to make a steady, substantial and growing income
from their computers, and START making money TODAY!

$500 + $500 + $500...etc.

This very simple system took me from worrying about bills
to having fun shopping, in less than a week!

I've been trying different "opportunities" for years
without success (probably like some of you:),
but I've NEVER experienced OVERNIGHT SUCCESS like this before!

If you can follow instructions, and take consistent action
the CASH really does come, and it can start immediately
and keep coming day & night!

Forget about paid daily - how about paid INSTANTLY!
I'm constantly receiving email from PayPal with this subject line:

"You've Been Paid $500"

This is what's happening to me!

It can happen for you too!

Complete training is provided.

Go ahead now!

http://www.toform.net/mcp/696/26/cap232.html

If you received this message in error or if you wish to be
removed from our OUR mailing list.
http://www.financialbuilder.info/remove.html

THIS EMAIL IS A COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENT.
This eMail is in compliance with the all US Federal eMail Laws.

SS
P.O. Box 1958
Bloomfield, N.J. 07003xhlg gmyf hkctttmnvyihnt ryqy x

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-smp" in