List:       linux-slackware
Subject:    Re: [linux-slackware] Belkin web-based routers
From:       Paul Malcher <iso196 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-06-05 16:06:30

--- Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@shellworld.net> wrote:
> has anyone had success getting these monsters
> working with any version of
> slackware?

Hi, I have a Belkin router. That I use to jack in all
my systems to tthe internet. As far as I know Belkin
only makes a couple of routers. Yes, the router admin
is webbased, so is the one for my DLINK. I've never
had any issue using Belkin with either of my linux
systems. I mean yes they do have a stateful firewall
in them which is a rather good firewall. I've had this
router for a long time and never a single issue with
it at all.

=====
Sincerely,

Paul Malcher