List:       linux-rt
Subject:    [rtl] INIT: PANIC:
From:       Cassia Yuri Tatibana <cytatiba () lcmi ! ufsc ! br>
Date:       2001-03-30 23:12:31

hello,

This is not exactly a rtlinux question, but I am in dispair  and have
nowhere to run... I keep receiving this message in my screen :
INIT: PANIC: segmentation violation at 0x3ff32454! sleeping for 30
seconds. And it keeps repeating over and over... I realy have no idea why
is it happen and how to fix...
Think reinstalling linux is too drastic action to be taken?

I wait some answer, tip, advice or any kind of help!
Thankyou deeply

PS: I am using linux kernel 2.2.17 to linux and kernel 2.2.14 with rtlinux
2.2 and no matter which kernel I load, I have the same problem. Also, I
cannot load windows... I got this message to restart the machine, followed
by system freeze...

                            Cassia Yuri Tatibana
                           <cytatiba@lcmi.ufsc.br>

                                "Life is hard,