List:       linux-rt
Subject:    [rtl] RTAI Debugging?
From:       Ruben Lysens <ruben.lysens () pandora ! be>
Date:       2000-11-30 20:44:10

Hi all,

We're considering porting one of our real-time applications to RTAI.
RTAI seems to offer all the features we need, except possibly for
debugging. RTlinux, another candidate for our port, comes with a nice
debug module that allows host debugging. RTAI doesn't. Instead it refers
to a commercial product: Lineo's Embeddix[tm] RealTime.
Is that correct? Are there alternatives? Can I debug RTAI real-time
threads without buying the Embedix CD?

Regards,

Ruben.
To unsubscribe: