List:       linux-rt
Subject:    [rtl] sscanf function
From:       Raul <raulrtl () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2000-11-30 19:47:03

hi there
I have noticed that some of functions from the header
file stdio.h need to be renamed in order to use them
within the rtl kernel. Thus, printf() becomes
rtl_printf() and so on.  But what about the rest?. I
cannot load a module that uses for instance sscanf()
and fprintf(). As far as I have seen there is no
equivalent of these functions for rtl.
Is there a way I could get around this problem? Could
I somehow load those functions on the kernel and
afterwards load my program?
thanks a lot for your help
RAul