List:       linux-rt
Subject:    Re: [rtl] Running examples.
From:       Steve Papacharalambous <stevep () zentropix ! com>
Date:       1999-09-26 8:56:24

Anderson Borges wrote:

>  I use Red Hat Linux 6.0 and my kernel has been upgraded to version 2.2.10.
> I have installed Rtl Beta11 in my computer. . I installed beta11 by patching
> it to my 2.2.10 kernel.
>  I've never used RTL. I tried to run the sound examples, but  with no
> success. I simply went to examples directories
> (/usr/src/linux/beta11/rtl/examples/sound) and run make, but it didn't work.
> The message was:
>
> >Makefile:6: rtlpath.make: No such file or directory
> >make: *** No rule to make target `rtlpath.make'.  Stop.
>
> What must I put in this file ?
>
>  After installing RTL, what must I do to run the examples?
>
> --- [rtl] ---
> To unsubscribe:
> ----
> For more information on Real-Time Linux see:
> http://www.rtlinux.org/~rtlinux/

rtlpath.make is generated by the top level Makefile for rtl.  These
files are generated by running make from the rtl top level
subdirectory.  You will probably also need to build the other rtl
modules before you try to run the examples.  If you run "make all" from:
<your_base_directory>/beta11/rtl then this will generate the
rtlpath.make file in the subdirectories, and build everything else for
you.

Best regards,

Steve Papacharalambous.

To unsubscribe: