List:       linux-ppc
Subject:    [Q]: Setting up a unrecognized laser printer / ethernet
From:       Robert Welz <r_welz () informatik ! uni-kl ! de>
Date:       2000-04-30 21:45:30

Hello all over the world.
Can someone help me installing a laser writer which is directly connected to
the computer over ethernet? The problem is I cannot find a appropriate
filter and no idea to set up everything. Its a Tektronix Phaser 740 Color
(1200 dpi) with duplex, so can I print with these features at all? Maybe
someone out there has a similar configuration an can share experience with
me.

Viele Gruesse,
Robert Welz
student of the University of Kaiserslautern.
www.go.to/r_welz (d / us)
und www.rhrk.uni-kl.de/—r_welz