List:       linux-ppc
Subject:    Re: Netscape 4.7?
From:       Randall R Schulz <rrschulz () cris ! com>
Date:       1999-10-08 5:21:52

Ira,

To answer your principal inquiry, no, Netscape 4.7 for LinuxPPC does
not support 128-bit encryption. I've heard talk here of something
called "fortify" that somehow endows certain versions of Netscape
with strong encryption. I don't know if it will work with version 4.7
(which includes Navigator version 4.08), the pertinent component.

Randy Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA

** Sent via the linuxppc-user mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/