List:       linux-ppc
Subject:    Netscape 4.7?
From:       iweiny () pacbell ! net
Date:       1999-10-07 23:53:55

I thought I saw a post here about Netscape 4.7.  Is that out?  More importantly
will it have 128bit security.  I have tried to bug Netscape about this but they
make it very hard to just email them a comment.  x86 support is on their page.
Things like this make me feel like I am running MacOS again...  ;-(

Is it correct that LinuxPPC compiles Netscape?  I also thought I heard Netscape
is Open Source?  If so where might I just download the source?

Ok enough questions.
Thanks
Ira Weiny

** Sent via the linuxppc-user mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/