List:       linux-ppc
Subject:    [linux-ppc] Help! G3 installation fail
From:       "David Han" <teweihan () hotmail ! com>
Date:       1998-08-25 0:10:24

Hi,
	I am new to Linux and installation of Linux to my G3 266 seems
much more difficult than I thought. :> Hope anyone can help me with
this problem.
	I followed the instruction and used "Multibooter" and "Boot
variables" to setup OF. After I restarted the computer, the monitor
power went off and never comes back. I tried to reboot and zapped
the PRAM, it doesn't work either. Even the floopy disk and CD-ROM
seem not "working".
	My only hope right now is go back to MAC OS. :<
	Thanks in advance for help.

David Han