List:       linux-ppc
Subject:    RE: [linux-ppc] compilation
From:       Rob Hagopian <hagopiar () vuser ! vu ! union ! edu>
Date:       1998-08-25 0:41:44

That's the vger tree. The standard linux kernel sources are released as
tarball/patches from Linus and are available from ftp://ftp.kernel.org/.
Those releases are merged with the vger tree periodically.
								-Rob H.

On Mon, 24 Aug 1998, satadru pramanik wrote:

> How do I get the vger kernel, as opposed to the general linux dev kernel?
> does a "cvs -z3 -d :pserver:cvs@vger.rutgers.edu:/cvsroot co linux" d/l
> the vger kernel sourcves, or the standard linux kernel, as if there is a
> difference?

[[ This message was sent via the linux-ppc mailing list. Replies are not ]]
[[ forced back to the list,  so be sure to Cc linux-ppc if your reply is ]]
[[ of general interest.  To unsubscribe from linux-ppc, send the message ]]
[[ 'unsubscribe' to linux-ppc-request@meetpoint.mcu.motsps.com.          ]]