List:       linux-newbie
Subject:    keyboard driver's starting function
From:       "P.Manohar" <pmanohar () lantana ! tenet ! res ! in>
Date:       2005-12-31 6:58:28

Greetings,
        I have a small doubt in Linux kernel keyboard driver.
In 2.4 kernels the starting fuction of keyboard driver is
"handle_scancode".  But in 2.6 kernels the keyboard interface is changed
drastically.  If you familiar with that can you tell me the
starting fuction of keyboard interace which gets the scancodes in 2.6 kernels.

Thanks In Advance
P.Manohar.

-