List:       linux-net
Subject:    Re: Intel EtherExpress 16 TX issue
From:       Paul Kanz <pkanz () conix ! com>
Date:       1998-05-29 17:46:31

I was never getting, or at least not seeing, the 'CU wedged' error
message.  The cards where in 16-bit mode, via softset.exe.  I have 6 of
these cards in 4 test nodes - same results.  It's cheaper for me to
replace them with NE2000 clones, then trying to make something work that
may never will (as per the eexpress.c headers).

-Paul