List:       linux-net
Subject:    smc9432tx problem resolved
From:       toddroy.antispam () softhome ! net
Date:       1998-03-30 15:29:39

Last week I reported a problem with a new smc9342tx etherpower II
board.  Donald Becker posted a reply to me over the weekend to turn off
the plug-n-play feature of the bios, if I could.  I did,
and for the record, it cleared up the problem. (ie eeprom
apparently doesn't go west.. not necessary to start win95
first then warmboot to linux)

-- todd --