List:       linux-msdos
Subject:    keyboard and com keyboard decode problem
From:       "ted katz" <theojkat () voicenet ! com>
Date:       1999-09-22 16:21:00

Runnig redhat 5.2 and dosemu I have run into a keyboard decode problem the
com program does commutate with the device but
using the control key + ??? does not. I there a keyboard mapping file/script
that needs to be modified?
i.e. press the ctrl+f5 should open a file for capture, nothing happens. The
F key work ok just the function of ctrl +** fails.

Any help would be appreciated