List:       linux-mac68k
Subject:    Helping out
From:       "Drew Whittle" <drew () lug ! net ! nz>
Date:       2001-06-14 22:17:51

Hi,

I've been lurking on this list for a week or so. I want to help out if I can
(my sole real motivation is to get Linux running properly on my PB150, but
thats another story)

I'm no kernel hacker but I do know Linux pretty well and I am sure I could
be of use in some form.

Now onto my PB150, I know there are problems, I've been through the mailing
list archive, I went out and got a mac serial cable so I could get the
messages to my dumb term but I haven't had any luck getting the messages to
it so far (0 output to the dumb term) any suggestions? (I'm going to have
another look at it as soon as I finish fixing this HPUX box)

I know very little about Mac's, but I do have access to a couple of them.
(The PB150, a 7200/90 (currently running macos), and an older G3 (currently
running mac os x server))

Where can I help most, I know the 7200 and the G3 are no use to this effort,
but I may be coming into some other m68k based mac's.

:D