List:       linux-mac68k
Subject:    [linux-mac68k] A question
From:       a <benzoboy () maine ! rr ! com>
Date:       2003-07-24 18:47:58

Hi,
    I'm sorry if this is the wrong e-mail address to use, but I'm pretty
sure that I'm on the right path.
    A while ago I was trying to install Debian 2.2 on to my Quadra 900, but
it was'nt playing nice. You guys told me to use the 2.2.25 kernel, but when
I went to sourceforge, I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to download
onto my imac (running OS 9.1) to burn on to a CD to install on the Q900. It
was all .map and .gz stuff.
    You can go ahead and laugh. I like to think that I'm reasonably computer
savy, but this is my firt time dabbling in linux, and I need a hand. If
someone could just tell me what I need and how to compile it all, I'll be
eternally grateful.

    Thanks!

    Ben Harris