List:       linux-mac68k
Subject:    Re: [linux-mac68k] PowerBook 190
From:       Erik Laan <elaan () dds ! nl>
Date:       2003-07-23 20:40:23

sergio sanchez wrote:
> I have a PowerBook 190 and 500 Mb Disk Drive, can I get Linux for my
> computer and install and how, give me URL where I can read the installation

Please look at the www.mac.linux-m68k.org website, or
linux-mac68k.sourceforge.net if you haven't already (you found the
maillist). Also the m68k ports section on www.debian.org is useful.
And for the Powerbooks, please remember to use a 2.4.x kernel. 2.2.x
will not work. 2.4.x may work. Please report back here if it does.

HTH, Erik
Erik C.J. Laan				elaan at dds.nl
Please reply below the message,	 please cut unrelevant pieces from a reply.