List:       linux-hams
Subject:    telnet gateway
From:       Waldek <sp2ong () wp ! pl>
Date:       2013-09-28 16:34:20

Hi,

I have looking 'telnet gateway' similar like in DXSpider 'cllient' where user can \
login via telnet and connect with DXSpider. I need add possible telnet to define port \
23 or 7000 etc after login it maybe call ax25_call to connect via existing port in \
axports. I try find solution add possibility to telnet users from 44.x network and \
connect with my TNN Node after login

73 Waldek sp2ong