List:       linux-hams
Subject:    RaspberryPI and FLexnet/INP/NetRom node
From:       Waldek <sp2ong () wp ! pl>
Date:       2013-09-28 13:27:45

Hi,

If anybody want to run on RaspberryPI local node with support Flexnet/INP/NetRom you \
can use TheNetNode TNN software:

"TNN includes the new INP, a TCP/IP-Router, the well known DAMA-Protocol, a much \
improved Routing which is fully compatible with existing old NET/ROM nodes. FLEXNET \
is now fully supported through the build-in Flexnet-Gateway and Level2-AutoTunneling. \
WorldWide-Convers gives you the opportunity to talk to many people over a wide are, \
which share the same interrest. "

Latest sources you can find http://dg9obu.nordlink.org/tnn.html

I have complie on my RPI TNN v.179mh07.

I have run on own RPI with connected AX25 kernel radio ports and link TNN via AXIP to \
XFBB and DXSpider.

Becasue TNN don't have access form 44.x Amprnet via telnet I have looking ready \
solution telnet wrapper where after login user will be connect to TNN it maybe in \
perl ?

73 Waldek sp2ong