List:       linux-driver-devel
Subject:    Beneficial proposal from Turkey
From:       Ferhat Karac <mrferhatk () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-06-21 2:40:17

Compliment of the day ,

I am  Ferhat Karaca   , attorney to the late Dr. Tomas , a
foreign national who died in 2011 and has an Insurance policy
amounting Euro 4,425,000.00 here in my country . I have made
several efforts to find the relatives to my late client but to no
avail, now the financial institution has given me a mandate to
provide a beneficiary to my late client's Insurance benefit ,
else the funds will be confiscated and become Government assets.
I need your collaboration so that I can present you to the
financial institution as an heir and benefactor .

Write back for more detailed information.

Best regards,
Mr. Ferhat Karaca