List:       linux-driver-devel
Subject:    Dear friend,
From:       aminata abdullahi <aaminata813 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-06-20 15:36:56

Dear friend, Greetings to you. Honestly, I got your email through the
internet, while searching for a reliable person I can partner with, I
believe you can be the right person to partner with me in a genuine
business transaction which I will be delighted to explain in detail if
you grant me the opportunity. Note the benefits are fantastic, very
attractive and risk free.
Warms Regards
Mrs Aminata Abdullahi