List:       linux-driver-devel
Subject:    Greetings Dear Beloved:
From:       "Ms. Melvida Bullock" <nami () 1zaza ! website>
Date:       2021-10-26 7:25:55

You will not see this in a MIME-aware mail reader.

Dear Beloved,

Life is gradually passing away from me as a result of my present medical co=
ndition and my personal doctor confided in me yesterday that I have only a =
few more weeks to live. In view of this setback, I want to donate my estate=
 for humanitarian assistance, since this has always been the plan of my lat=
e husband and besides I have no child. In an effort to compliment the good =
work of our creator for humanity and the wish of my late Husband I donate t=
he sum of 10,000,000.00 Euro (Ten Million EUR) to you. Upon your acknowledg=
ement of this mail and informing me of your nationality and current place o=
f resident, my Bank will facilitate due processes for transfer of this lega=
cy to you. May God bless you as you use this money judiciously for the work=
 of charity to help the less privileged.

Sincere regards,

Ms. Melvida Bullock

Email: melvidabullock5@gmail.com