List:       linux-driver-devel
Subject:    Comfidential
From:       "Andujar Jose Ramon Jr" <mail2021 () glorious-angel ! com>
Date:       2021-10-25 16:17:04

Dear Sir/Madam,

How are you doing today? As strange as this mail may seems, I would like you to \
receive it in good fate even though we haven't met before now. My name is Andujar \
Jose Ramon Jr, a Sergeant in American Army and i served in Afghanistan from 2010 \
until the unfortunate takeover of the Talibans in August this year.

During my stay in Afghanistan, I and some of my colleaques found an oil vessel \
abandoned by oil thivies in a lake between Afghanistan and Turkey so we repaired the \
vessel and through the information we got in the vessel we contacted the buyers who \
directed us on how to get the crude oil to the them. Because of the nature of the \
business and our jobs we did not want to transfer the money to the US so, we decided \
to open a private EXCREW account in Turkey without a beneficiary details to enable us \
to transfer it to anyone we may choose to be the beneficiary.

The total Amount in this deal is $24.7m {twenty four million, seven hondred thousand \
US dollars} and you stand a chance of getting %20 of the total sum as compensation \
while the %80 will be used for an investment that you will handle and benefit from \
the proceeds. This sounds like a joke right? Well, it is not a joke, so it need to be \
taken seriously.

In order to start the pepper work in the bank with your name, i would like to have \
the following details about you if you would like to be part of this.

1. FULL NAME:
2. YOUR AGE:
3. SEX:
4. NATIONALITY:
5. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:
6. TELEPHONE NUMBER:
7. YOUR MARITAL STATUS:
8. YOUR OCCUPATION:
9. CURRENT ADDRESS:
10.COPY OF ID

As soon as i receives the above requrements, i will send it to the bank and also open \
a communication between you and the bank for better communication. In order for us to \
succeed in this transaction, i would want you to handle this confidentail. No word of \
this should for any reason get to any ear. I want to believe that i can trust you

I will be waiting for your earliest response to my private Email: \
andujarjoseramonjr@yandex.com

Best Regards,
Andujar Jose Ramon Jr