List:       linux-doc
Subject:    Kernelbook project page stats
From:       Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym () canada ! com>
Date:       2000-09-30 19:57:57

Good golly Miss Molly, I never expected this: I just checked the
Sourceforge page stats for the kernelbook project and was shocked off
my rocker: We've been averaging 300 page views and 6 downloads _per_
_day_.  And here I thought no body liked us!

https://sourceforge.net/project/stats/?group_id=4387

Hmm ... Linus and others can say what they want opposing open populist
inclusivity initiatives* in the name of improving the kernel team gene
pool, but the truth is, the world wants into his sandbox pretty darn
badly.

(* that phrase is in honor of the ionoclastic and sauve late former
Prime Minister of Canada, Pierre Elliot Trudeau who passed away last
Thursday at the age of 81)

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@linux.ca>: office voice/fax: 01 519 4222723
T(C)Inc Business Innovations through Open Source http://www.teledyn.com