List:       linux-crypto-vger
Subject:    Sent out some incorrect patch mails for crypto:inside-secure, please ignore
From:       Pascal Van Leeuwen <pvanleeuwen () verimatrix ! com>
Date:       2019-07-31 16:40:43

Hi,

I just sent out a batch of 5 patches for crypto: inside-secure that
still contained some errors in the header (missing patch version,
incorrect e-mail address).

I resent the corrected version immediately thereafter, so please
ignore the first set of 5 (recognisable by having my old insidesecure
.com email adres in the From: header line, instead of verimatrix),
and take only the second, corrected set of 5.

Sorry about that.

Regards,
Pascal van Leeuwen
Silicon IP Architect, Multi-Protocol Engines @ Verimatrix