List:       linux-crypto
Subject:    Re: bug list int.2.4.x ?
From:       Herbert Valerio Riedel <hvr () hvrlab ! org>
Date:       2001-07-23 10:57:00

I still hope that alex get's back some time...

But I'm willing to take over the maintainance for the meantime, as the
actual state (very serious bugs indeed) of the int crypto patch really
can't be let the way it is :-/

--
Herbert Valerio Riedel       /    Phone: (EUROPE) +43-1-58801-18840
Email: hvr@hvrlab.org       /    Finger hvr@gnu.org for GnuPG Public Key