List:       linux-crypto
Subject:    RE: EVMS and LOOP-AES
From:       "IT3 Stuart Blake Tener, USNR-R" <stuart () bh90210 ! net>
Date:       2002-03-31 16:43:23

Mr. Ruusu:

	Correct me if I am wrong, but if loop-aes were integrated into
EVMS, would that not make creating an encrypted swap quite easy?

Very Respectfully,

Stuart Blake Tener, IT3 (E-4), USNR-R, N3GWG
Beverly Hills, California
VTU 1904G (Volunteer Training Unit)
stuart@bh90210.net
west coast: (310)-358-0202 P.O. Box 16043, Beverly Hills, CA 90209-2043
east coast: (215)-338-6005 P.O. Box 45859, Philadelphia, PA 19149-5859

Telecopier: (419)-715-6073 fax to email gateway via www.efax.com (it's
free!)

JOIN THE US NAVY RESERVE, SERVE YOUR COUNTRY, AND BENEFIT FROM IT ALL.

Sunday, March 31, 2002 8:39 AM