List:       linux-crypto
Subject:    RE: loop-AES supported ciphers
From:       "IT3 Stuart Blake Tener, USNR-R" <stuart () bh90210 ! net>
Date:       2002-02-27 22:46:44

Mr. Ruusu:

	Well, while I am very happy with AES-256 as my encryption
algorithm, it is nice to the encompassment of great choice within the
loop-aes software package.

	Good work and thank you again for all your expertise!

Very Respectfully,

Stuart Blake Tener, IT3 (E-4), USNR-R, N3GWG
Beverly Hills, California
VTU 1904G (Volunteer Training Unit)
stuart@bh90210.net
west coast: (310)-358-0202 P.O. Box 16043, Beverly Hills, CA 90209-2043
east coast: (215)-338-6005 P.O. Box 45859, Philadelphia, PA 19149-5859

Telecopier: (419)-715-6073 fax to email gateway via www.efax.com (it's
free!)

JOIN THE US NAVY RESERVE, SERVE YOUR COUNTRY, AND BENEFIT FROM IT ALL.

Wednesday, February 27, 2002 2:44 PM