List:       linux-bcache
Subject:    what does bch_journal_meta do?
From:       Pony Cheng <ponycheng0 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-08-23 12:11:54

Hi all,

When I read the bcache source code, I confused about function
bch_journal_meta. What does this function do? It calls bch_journal and
when ret is not null, will increase ret's value, why decrease ret's
value outsize?

atomic_t *bch_journal(struct cache_set *c,
                      struct keylist *keys,
                      struct closure *parent)
{

ret = &fifo_back(&c->journal.pin);

atomic_inc(ret);

return ret;

}

void bch_journal_meta(struct cache_set *c, struct closure *cl)
{
        struct keylist keys;
        atomic_t *ref;
        bch_keylist_init(&keys);