List:       linux-atm
Subject:    Kernel 2.4.0-test2 ATM test question
From:       "Matthews, John" <JMatthews () LIO ! AACISD ! com>
Date:       2000-06-29 20:48:08

	I think I might have ATM working on linux 2.4.0-test2.  Could
someone recommend a good way to test it out?  I'm not using it with IP over
ATM or anything similiar to it.  I just want to read AAL5 data from it.  At
this particular moment I don't even care if the data is meaningful.  I just
want to see if the card is behaving.

	I've read that there is a patch to bring the ATM to 0.78, is that
needed with kernel 2.4.0-test2?  I've seen that there are quite a few
patches out there which aren't widely announced, is there anything I should
get for this particular kernel?

	I'm using the FORE PCA200E card on a Pentium III 550 with a Netgear
Ethernet card.

	Thanks in advance.