List:       linux-atm
Subject:    Re: File acces from kernel
From:       Markus Peuhkuri <puhuri () cc ! hut ! fi>
Date:       1998-06-24 13:30:13

>>>>> "Stefano" == Stefano Giacometti <giacometti@coritel.it> writes:

Stefano> data, only a table of times/bandwidth.

	I would try creating file in /proc and have user process
writing on it (like cat file > /proc/tstamps).  The filesystem stores
values to table and then in interrupt routine reads one at time from
the table and then filesystems gets more data and so on.

	I'll lose power in 1 minute, so sorry for short text.