List:       linux-arm-kernel
Subject:    Re: Preempt Real-Time for ARM
From:       "Eugeny S. Mints" <emints () ru ! mvista ! com>
Date:       2005-03-01 9:25:19

Andreas Orfanos wrote:
> I think, SA_NODELAY might be confusing. SA_INT_RTLATENCY?

Most probably you are confused - SA_NODELAY runs an interrupt handler
_not_ in a thread (but in interrupt context) even if threaded hardirqs
feature is configured (separately or as part of PREEMPT_RT). IMO the
name is quite straightforward though may be SA_NOTHREAD may be more
meaningful. But not SA_INT_RTLATENCY.

	Eugeny