List:       linux-arm-kernel
Subject:    Re: Re: Re: q:cf/pcmcia
From:       Ian Campbell <icampbell () arcom ! com>
Date:       2004-07-01 8:23:46

On Thu, 2004-07-01 at 01:29, zxk wrote:
> Hi,Ian Campbell
>   Thanks for your help.
>   My CF card have a single partition with FAT filesystem.
>   but when I mount this device,some errors as following:
> [root@AT91RM9200DK /proc]$mount -t vfat /dev/hda /mnt/cf
> hda: lost interrupt

Are you sure the PCMCIA interrupts are correctly setup for your
hardware? This is the only message which looks suspicious to me.

>  I can't mount /dev/hda1 so I use /dev/hda.

If you CF card is partitioned with hda1 then you must mount hda1. The
problem you are seeing (I think) is that the kernel cannot read the
partition table on the device so hda1 never appears.

I'm afraid you've pretty much reached the limit of my experience and
knowledge regarding these things.

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell, Senior Design Engineer