List:       linux-arm-kernel
Subject:    q:cf/pcmcia
From:       "zxk"<zhangxinkai () sia ! cn>
Date:       2004-06-23 0:41:32

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Hello everyone!

 		Now I 'm debugging the CF card based on AT91RM9200DK ,  insert the CF card and \
input the command :cardctl ident ,then display information as following:
> cardctl ident
Socket 0:
  product info: "SunDisk", "SDP", "5/3 0.6"
  manfid: 0x0045, 0x0401
  function: 4 (fixed disk)

but,I want my cf card to run at memory work mode because AT91RM9200 can only work \
memory mode.So,I need to display information as following:
> cardctl ident
Socket 0:
  product info: "SunDisk", "SDP", "5/3 0.6"
  manfid: 0x0045, 0x0401
  function: 1 (memory)
but I don't know how to do it, Please tell me How can I modify PCMCIA driver for \
memory mode.

        zxk
        zhangxinkai@sia.cn
          2004-06-23