List:       linux-arm-kernel
Subject:    pcmcia error: hda: lost interrupt
From:       victor <victorl () aaeon ! com>
Date:       2001-12-28 22:35:33

Hi,
I am porting linux on one of our arm prototype with a compact flash
slot(socket 1) and a pcmcia slot(socket 0). The compact flash slot works
well.
But when I plug in a compact flash card with a pcmcia adapter and run
program on the pcmcia slot, it start giving me a "hda: lost interrupt"
message after it runs for about 3 seconds. Sometimes a IBM microdrive is
able to run on my pcmcia slot well, so I guess it's just unstable, maybe
a timing issue, or something....

Can you give me some suguestion on solving this problem?

thank you

vic