List:       linux-announce
Subject:    EXPRESS LOAN OFFER.
From:       "MOHAMMED ALI"<expressloan () bcc ! com>
Date:       2021-05-06 9:19:03

Greetings to you.

 I am Ali Mohammed a financial broker to High Net-worth Individuals
We have  an opportunity for every interested individual(s), companies And project \
owners in need of financial assistance.  We provide loan as debt finance to fund \
projects to all viable and lucrative sectors at a low interest rate, with up to 10 \
years repayment plan  We have the capacity to fund projects from One Million USD to \
three hundred USD

 Kindly revert back if you have projects or Business that Needs funding for further \
discussion and negotiation.

Best Regards,
Ali Mohammed