List:       linux-announce
Subject:    Re: Contact the verification officer incharge of the delivery
From:       "Mr. Jonathan David"<pheasant () e-server ! org>
Date:       2021-05-06 11:22:24

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgcolor=#FFFFFF leftmargin=5 topmargin=5 rightmargin=5 bottommargin=5>
<FONT size=2 color=#000000 face="Arial">
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>Dear Beneficiary,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>This is to officially inform you that we have written to you before \
without getting respond from you and we believe that our previous mail did not get to \
you therefore we write you again. We are contacting you concerning the release of \
your inheritance fund / Draft /Cheque /ATM Card which have been delayed for transfer \
by some officials who claim to be in position of your fund thereby extorting money \
from you in one way or the other.</FONT></DIV> <DIV>
<FONT size=3> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>Your Fund has finally been approved for transfer by the West Africa Fund \
Monitoring Unit. Your fund will be transfer to you via MasterCard ATM which is \
cashable in any ATM machine or Bank anywhere in the world.</FONT></DIV> <DIV>
<FONT size=3>We hereby inform you that the ATM card worth US$8.5, 000.000.00 has been \
credited in your favor&nbsp; as the first part payment of your inheritance fund which \
has been delayed by these officers who claim to be in position of your \
fund.</FONT></DIV> <DIV>
<FONT size=3> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>Therefore you are warned to stop any further communication with anybody \
concerning your inheritance fund.</FONT></DIV> <DIV>
<FONT size=3> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>Your fund to be released via MasterCard ATM in act to uphold the rule of \
law which we represent.You have to reconfirm the informations below for security \
reasons. The only money you are obliged to pay is the delivery charges only \
.</FONT></DIV> <DIV>
<FONT size=3> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>Contact the verification officer incharge of the delivery:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>Name: Mr. Jonathan David</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>E-mail: mrjonathan.david@aol.com</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>Telephone </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>Send them the following informations of yours for the conclusion of your \
ATM Card:</FONT></DIV> <DIV>
<FONT size=3> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>Full Name:__________</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>Delivery Address:____</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>Country:_______</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>Occupation:_____</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>Phone Number:____</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>Age:______</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>sex:______</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>Regards,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3>Mr. Jonathan David</FONT></DIV>
</FONT>
</BODY></HTML>