List:       linaro-multimedia
Subject:    about android aac encoder
From:       kan.hu () linaro ! org (Kan Hu)
Date:       2011-03-17 6:43:58

Hi, all
I'm a engineer from Linaro, currently work on the aac encoder. We plan to
extract aac encoder from android and make it a library. You can find it
on git://git.linaro.org/people/sariohu/voaacenc.git.
I know your team have done  similar work on opencore-amr. I'm wondering if
you also can maintain aac encoder from android?
Thanks.