List:       linaro-dev
Subject:    Parameterization of an Android Build session at Connect
From:       bernhard.rosenkranzer () linaro ! org (Bernhard Rosenkranzer)
Date:       2011-10-27 22:26:02

Hi,
we're having a session on parameterization of an Android build at Connect.
We will discuss what parts of an Android build should be parameterized
outside the source tree.

Probably many people of the Android team will want to attend - others
interested could be toolchain (compiler flags are on the list - this
could help you test the effects of a new flag) and kernel (we're also
thinking about kernel configs, e.g. debuggable/profilable build vs.
speed optimized build) developers.
Of course anyone else who cares is welcome to attend.

Please sign up if you think the session could be interesting for you
(and/or forward to others you think should attend).

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-android/+spec/linaro-platforms-lc4.11-android-parameterize

ttyl
bero