List:       linaro-dev
Subject:    Linux Developer Tools for Android session at Connect
From:       bernhard.rosenkranzer () linaro ! org (Bernhard Rosenkranzer)
Date:       2011-10-27 22:23:55

Hi,
we're going to have a session on additional developer tools for Linaro
Android at Connect.
I think that, given we all need to do debugging at times, probably
most of the Android team should be there, and I'd like someone from
the toolchain group to be there, given we'll also have toolchain
problems that need to be debugged on Android.
Of course anyone else who is interested is welcome to join.

Please sign up if you think the session could be interesting for you
(and/or forward to others you think should attend).
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-android/+spec/linaro-platforms-lc4.11-android-devtools

ttyl
bero