List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Suppress Volta Starting Repeat
From:       keith Luke <kkll00b () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-08-27 0:21:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I solved the problem.  I misinterpreted how the \set
Score.voltaSpannerDuration = #(ly:make-moment 4/4) is used.
I originally coded a start-repeat at the beginning of the first ending.  By
adjusting the grouping of notes in  the \repeat volta section for the first
ending the score renders as expected.

Thanks for your suggestions.